Your privacy is important and, for that reason, we only collect the bare minimum to maintain this website.
Michael Holiday Books is referred to as "we", "Michael Holiday", "us", and "MH Books." The end-user of michaelholidaybooks.com is referred to as "you", "the user", or "the end-user."
What data is collected?
We collect the following information via the WTCHR service:
- Page URL— Used to view how many people view a page
- HTTP referer— Used to see where traffic originates
- Browser— Used to see which browsers access this site
- Operating system— Used to see which operating systems access this site
- Device type— Used to see what kind of devices (desktop, tablet, phone) access this site
None of this data can be linked back to you by us.
Why is this data collected and used?
This data allows us to properly fix bugs and issues with the website.
Who processes this data?
The data is processed by the following parties:
- Vercel and their subprocessors: They host this site. As of writing, they do not mention who powers their services.
- WTCHR and their subprocessors: They provide the analytics server. The servers are located in Iceland.
What if there's a data breach?
In the event of a data breach at Vercel or WTCHR, we cannot do anything to notify users as we do not collect identifiable data.
Where can I find past version of this policy?
You can write to legal [at] michaelholidaybooks.com to get help as swiftly as possible on amedning and fixing this document, as well as get answers to questions regarding this policy.
2023-03-08: Replace Shynet with WTCHR. Replace 1984 Hosting (IS) with WTCHR (IS).
2022-04-02: Replace Umami with Shynet. Replace Uberspace (DE) with 1984 Hosting (IS).
2021-06-16: Replace Plausible Analytics with Umami. Replace Google Cloud Platform (US) with Uberspace (DE).
2021-05-21: Replace Vercel Analytics with Plausible Analytics.
Last updated on: March 8th, 2023